So I don’t usually do posts about perfume – not on purpose just the fact I don’t own many perfume bottles! But this little beauty sits on my desk 24/7 being unwritten about so I decided to review it!
I’m getting quite addicted to Tag posts at the moment and I think it’s a great way for you lot to get to know me better and vise versa. So if you have already done this tag , leave your link below, or if you haven’t done this tag then i TAG YOU =)
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Well , neither. It’s naturally wavy hehe
2. What is your natural hair colour?
I think it’s medium brown…I’ve dyed my hair so much I can’t remember aha!
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I usually dye it myself but if I am going lighter then I will go to a salon because last time I tried to bleach my hair it went orange… =(
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day. I can’t stand washing my hair everyday. I did it every day for a week last year and my hair was SO DRY!
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Pretty much the same style everyday – it’s at an awkward length at the moment
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
My own =)
7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Not often, I have really short nails so nail polish looks odd lol
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, or just in the summer?
Both , I love my toenails…That’s weird but hey ! ahaa
9. How long does it take you to put your make up on?
Up to an hour. If i am just chilling out maybe 20 minutes but if I’m going out it can be nearly 45 if not 60 mins
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I used to do face first but learnt that fallout is difficult to get off after putting foundation on -_-
11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I don’t collect it I just have what I need or fancy =)
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not often, really don’t like how they feel! I have naturally long, thick lashes anyways =)
13. Do you do a full face of make up everyday?
No, I let my skin breathe as much as possible because I get spots real easily =(
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Sometimes, depends on what mood I am in
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yeah, I really don’t care what people think. I am more body conscious but face wise I just think sod it when I go out lol! :’) Unless I have a realllyyyy bad face day then I might just put a little concealer on
16. How many high end products do you own?
One….Urban Decay sustainable palette
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I am terrible, I do it when I remember but maybe once a month (naughty hannah)
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you ate getting dressed?
Nope, spur of the moment thing lol
19. How often do you change your handbag?
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
Fall asleep around 11 or 12 then wake up around 8 or 9
21. How often & when do you work out?
I walk my dog a lot but thats it lol
22. Left handed or right handed?
23. How tall are you?
I’m 5ft 6 1/2 …. yes the half matters hehe
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I speak a little German and French
25. How many pets do you have?
Dog, 2 cats, african grey parrot, loads of fish and two guinea pigs =)
26. How often are you on Blogger?
Well i dont use blogger but i spend at least an hour a day (when not posting) looking at comments, inspiration, and reading other blogs. When posting i will spend a few hours taking pictures, editing pictures, writing, proof reading then sending the post out.
27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Of course!!! Every comment is appreciated , unless it’s mean of course! Lol
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Sometimes. If i’m looking for a foundation for example i would read other bloggers posts and write a list of the good ones and narrow it down
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Well i have a youtube channel which is called beginnersbeautyblog , i originally wanted to call it beginnersbeautyvlogs but that wasn’t available at the time so the blog bit stuck. As for the beginnersbeauty part i wanted to aim my channel at complete beginners with makeup, hair and fashion as there was a gap in the internet for that. The blog name was called beginnersbeauty because it was shorter and snappier i wanted to keep the names inkeeping with eachother so people can find them easier.
30. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use my camcorder for filming and photography. It is a Panasonic DC1
31. How often do you clean your house?
I live with my parents but i help around the house sometimes hehe.
32. What is your favorite color?
I love blue, green, pink and yellow
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I love now and look magazine
34. Do you swear?
Sometimes, but only if im annoyed or excited! Lol
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well it’s late so….sleeeeep
Thanks for reading!
So Autumn is nearing and I am super excited for the fashions that are hitting the shops. I love the burgundy and teal colours and orangey colours – It just feels lovely and warming; which we need on the colder days! Below are my favorite Autumn fashion/beauty items that I will be using/wearing . If you have any Autumn fav’s comment below or tweet me !
I’m still here m’dears!
Sorry for the lack of updates on here – I have just started back at college so I am in the middle of settling in and keeping on top of assignments. I have lot’s of things to review so I cannot wait to get back into the swing of blogging – I swear I am having bloggers withdrawel!
Thank you so much for all the support and love everyone has given me , I appreciate and love every single one of my readers and yeah! Big hugs to you!
Please feel free to check out my youtube channel and follow me on twitter for daily updates!
Love H x
This is my first Bourjois Product review and I am super excited because I love Bourjois products but have never really been able to afford their things which sucks but last week Shona gave me the Bourjois Effect 3D Lip Gloss which was so lovely of her – so thank you!!
*disclaimer – my review on this product will remain 100% honest regardless of it being a gift or sample*
So onto the review!!